The PC-4, conventional style Reverse Osmosis, is a reliable and affordable system for good clean drinking water. With a 3.2 gallon storage tank, it is perfect fit for most households. Plus this systems is completely assembled and ready to install.
- Four-stage process
- Two stage pre-filter with sediment and carbon block
- TFC membrane
- Final stage is activated carbon
- NSF Approved 3.2 Gallon Tank
- NSK Approved Quick Connect Fittings
- 50 Gallon per Day TFC Membrane
- Long reach chrome faucet
- Automatic Shut Off
- Uses Standard 10” filters
- Complete Installation Kit – ready to install
Benefits of a PC-4:
- Reverse Osmosis water has a low mineral content or TDS, you can expect pristine, flavorful coffee, teas or juices!
- Convenient fresh clean water ready at your tap!
- Crystalline, harder and clear ice cubes!
- Spotless glassware when rinsed with reverse osmosis water!
- Cost effective, no more bottled water cost!
- Compatible with either chlorinated municipal water or a private well supply