What makes Purechoice 435 better?
The PureChoice 435 design has evolved from years of refinement. The precision-engineered manifold eliminates the tubing normally used to make internal system connections. The result is a clean, well-organized system that is much easier to maintain.
The PureChoice 435 RO system is compatible with either chlorinated municipal water or a private well supply and uses a high-performance Thin Film Composite (T.F.C.) membrane for maximum results. High output is standard with PureChoice 435 which provides more than enough water for most families. Membrane rating of 50 gallons per day.
The PureChoice 435 also offers an optional booster pump that raises feed water pressure, which increases pressure and water volume. An optional fourth stage kit is available that adds a second postcarbon filter. This is ideal for remote or basement installations.
The PureChoice 435 is also engineered for simplicity when it comes to service. Each component easily separates from the rest of the unit allowing it to be exchanged. This eliminates the need to ever replace the system.
• High capacity 50 gallon per day rating
• True 4-stage filtration system
• Holds approximately 2.5 gallons
• Suitable for city or well water
• One chrome faucet included
- 7 year all-encompassing warranty (includes parts, labor and service call-excludes filters and membrane)
- 3 stage process
- 50 gallon per day membrane
- Lifetime Exchangeable program – makes the Pure Choice the last reverse osmosis systems you will ever need to purchase
- 3.2 gallon storage tank
- Compatible for chlorinated municipal water or private well
- Exchangeable elements or complete canister exchange
- Crystal clear ice, coffee and tea
- US components (American equipment made by American workers)
Warranty: See below for details.