Not all RO Systems are created equal!
The PureChoice design has evolved from years of refinement. The precision-engineered manifold eliminates the tubing normally used to make internal system connections. The result is a clean, well-organized system that is much easier to maintain.
The PureChoice RO system is compatible with either chlorinated municipal water or a private well supply and uses a high-performance Thin Film Composite (T.F.C.) membrane for maximum results. High output is standard with PureChoice which provides more than enough water for most families. Membrane rating of 50 gallons per day.
The PureChoice is also engineered for simplicity when it comes to service. Each component easily separates from the rest of the unit allowing it to be exchanged. This eliminates the need to ever replace the system.
- High capacity 50 gallon per day rating
- High capacity 3.2 gallon storage tank
- Suitable for city or well water
- One chrome faucet included
- One booster pump (with icemaker connection)
- 7 year all-encompassing warranty (includes parts, labor and service call-excludes filters and membrane)
- 3 stage process
- 50 gallon per day membrane
- Removes 98% of the lead in your water
- Lifetime Exchangeable program – makes the Pure Choice the last reverse osmosis systems you will ever need to purchase
- 3.2 gallon storage tank
- Compatible for chlorinated municipal water or private well
- Exchangeable elements or complete canister exchange
- Crystal clear ice, coffee and tea
- US components (American equipment made by American workers)
- Try before you buy – with the rental purchase option you can try the system in your home before committing to purchase the system.
Warranty: See below for details.